15th EASA Biennial Conference
Staying, Moving, Settling
14-17 August, 2018
The 15th Biennial EASA Conference will bring together 1700 anthropologists and others from around the globe into the tender Swedish summer in Stockholm, one of the greenest capitals of Europe. EASA biennials have been steadily growing in delegate numbers over the years, becoming the greatest gathering of anthropologists outside of the AAA, ABA and IUAES. EASA conferences celebrate anthropology, encourage diverse presentation formats, explore innovative possibilities for ethnographic research and expression. At Stockholm University, a large, light foyer will be the site of the reception desks, the tea/coffee, and of course, the publisher stalls. This will be the space where delegates congregate, linger, and they won't be able to miss your presence. We encourage publishers to come along and participate!
Marketing options availablePublishers can choose one or more of the following options:
- Single display table (~1.3m x 0.5m) - including abstract book and full access to panels and events for two colleagues*. Charge - €400
- Double display table (~2.6m x 0.5m) - including abstract book and full access to panels and events for three colleagues*. Charge - €620
- Full page portrait advert in conference programme – please email a 300dpi, full colour, 240mm (h) x 170mm (w) with 3mm bleed, by 14/06/18. Charge - €200
*Additional colleagues will be billed at €300 per person.
N.B. “All events” does not include the conference dinner which has it’s own charge. If interested to book your staff into the conference dinner, please email conference(at)easaonline.org
- We do NOT offer unstaffed displays - experience shows that you do not get to really market your company, but simply lose your stock. We would have to pay a student to mind your stand, so the cost would rise, and while very able, they are not trained in marketing or grounded in your company profile. Come along and meet your client base!
- We do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs - experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely into a recylcing bin. Ads which are printed in our conference book will not be thrown away, and so will have a longer shelf-life; while this will also have environmental benefits.
- When booking display table(s), please email us the staff names for badge/access purposes, and a high resolution full colour version of your company's logo for inclusion in the printed programme and the Book Exhibit page.
Email conference(at)easaonline.org to book your presenceDelivery deadline and address
If sending books, etc, please mark all parcels with delivery labels
EASA2018 - publisher name
Rest of addres - tbd
Setting up stalls
Please set up by 12pm on August 14, so that the publisher's display is up and ready as the conference attendees arrive. Take advantage of their milling about in anticipation! If at all possible, please also avoid taking the stand down before the lunchtime on the final day, because this markedly affects the atmosphere of the conference in a negative way. In return, we will make sure that the publisher's stands are at the centre of the action!
To ensure you get your books back, please label all your boxes, with your publisher name in the top left hand corner, and make sure that whoever makes the courier booking ensures that publisher name is used as a reference in the order.
Collections address & tel: tbd
Any queries on the above please email conference(at)easaonline.org.