16th EASA Biennial Conference
New anthropological horizons in and beyond Europe
20-24 July 2020 in Lisbon
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon and ICS-Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon
Virtual Book Exhibit
The EASA2020 biennial will take place as a virtual online conference over four days, and is likely to attract around 1800 delegates. Exhibitors can purchase their own virtual exhibition room in the online conference. You can decide your opening hours each day of the conference and have representatives present in the room to engage with delegates via video and text chat options.We encourage publishers to come along and participate.
A dedicated virtual publisher space costs €380.
Within your dedicated virtual exhibition room you can:
- Provide the background image to one of your choice (1920x1080px)
- Have your logos appear on this backdrop image
- Add links to specific webpages or online resources
- Set welcome slides that are displayed in the 'stage' area of the room (anyone entering the room immediately sees these)
- You could have:
- a video presentation
- or live presentation by a rep
- have your own event schedule
- have live feed discussions about books presented on stage (with author, editor)
- You can chat and answer questions from delegates in the room via text and video chats (up to 6 people per video chat) - or directly from the stage (to all in the room).
There will be links to your Shindig virtual exhibition room from this EASA2020 book exhibit webpage. A link to this exhibit page will be placed in all Shindig conference rooms/events so delegates can easily find their way to you over the 4 days of the conference. Special publisher events can also be listed in the timetable with direct links to your room.
Sign up for a free demonstration
Please email conference(at)easaonline.org if are interested in exhibiting virtually and would like to be included when we schedule a special demo of the online platform for exhibitors (and their reps).
See more of Shindig
We are creating specific resources covering the use of Shindig by exhibitors. However in the meantime we suggest you view the resources we've already put up for participants and admins.
How to book
If you know you would like to exhibit at the online conference please email conference(at)easaonline.org to book a virtual exhibition room at EASA2020 as well as who the (maximum of 3) representatives will be (names and email addresses), we shall then contact you with instructions on how your staff members attending the event should register in our system.
Any queries with the above please email conference(at)easaonline.org.