17th EASA Biennial Conference
EASA2022: Transformation, Hope and the Commons
School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics at Queen’s University Belfast
26-29 July, 2022
The 17th EASA2022 biennial conference will be taking place in the School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics (HAPP) at Queen’s University Belfast. EASA2022 will be a hybrid conference with both physical and online only attendants. Based on our estimates, it will attract 1400 - 1500 face to face delegates, with another 500 or 600 joining online. The delegate base will consist of academics across a wide range of European anthropological practices. Read more about the conference theme here. The Book Exhibit will be located in the South Dining Hall - pretty much the centre of conference action - guaranteeing a steady footfall throughout the conference.
Publishers and other exhibitors can choose one or more of the following options:
- Participation with single display table (~1.8m x 0.7m) - full access for one staff member to panels & events and a single display table. Charge - £450
- Participation with double display table (~3.6m x 0.7m) - full access to panels & events for two staff members and a double display table. Charge - £700
- Email ad - One promotional email from your company sent to all conference delegates by the conference organisers. It will be sent to delegates the week before the conference begins. Please provide your email in HTML format if possible. Charge - £210
How to book
To book exhibition space or an email ad at EASA2022, please email email@example.com and specify the type of participation required (number of staff and display tables required); we shall then contact you with instructions on how your staff members attending the event should register in our system. If interested, they will also be able to book tickets to attend the conference party (a separate cost).
- we do NOT offer unstaffed displays - experience shows that you do not get to really market your company and simply lose your stock. We would have to pay a student to mind your stand, so the cost would rise, and while very able, students are not trained in marketing and are not grounded in your company profile. Come along and meet your client base!
- we do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs - experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely placed into a recycling bin. This will also have environmental benefits.
Delivery deadline & address
Deliveries can only be received between 18-25 July for EASA 2022. Please mark all parcels with delivery labels as follows:
(Name of Company)
FAO Fionnuala Lavery
The Porters Office
The Queen’s University of Belfast
There is no charge for storage. All users are responsible for ensuring collection of their own products after the conference.
Setting up stalls
Please try to set up on Tuesday 26 July to take advantage of the registration period. If at all possible, please also avoid taking the stand down before the final coffee/tea break on Friday 29 July.
If you have any further enquiries about the conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org