EASA Newsletter No 62 July 2014
The newsletter is now available as an email, webpages and PDF.
Click the headings below to view, print or share full articles in your browser,
or download the PDF version.
1. Letter from the President
An update from the EASA President
2. Letter from the Book Series Editor
An update from the new Book Series Editor
3. Being a State and States of being in Highland Georgia
The latest publication from the EASA Book Series published by Berghahn.
4. Early-career anthropologists initiative
A new initiative taking place during the conference.
A quick summary of the big event’s attractions.
6. EASA governing document
An explanation regarding the proposed changes to the governing document.
7. Notice to all Members of the Association of an annual general meeting of the members of
Notice, Agenda and appendices for the AGM.