EASA Network “Anthropology of Fascisms”
- Establishing and maintaining a network of interested researchers.
- Stimulating discussions on the methodological, epistemological, political, and ethical implications of research on fascisms.
- Organizing EASA conference panels and workshops in non-conference years.
- Maintaining the ANTHROFA EASA homepage and establish a safe online communication environment to share news, reports, and reflections as the need arises (e. g. Weblog, social media profiles or messenger groups, digital co-working infrastructure).
- making the network’s research output accessible to a wider audience in terms of a public anthropology approach
- Reaching out to civil society actors and maintaining close dialogue with them.
CALL FOR PAPERS – ONLINE WORKSHOP FALL 2021
Fascism – What’s in a Name?
Coming to Terms with Fascism as a Concept
November 4 & 5, 2021
Organizers: Annika Lems, Ingo W. Schröder, Sabine Teryngel
The first workshop of the newly established EASA Network "Anthropology of Fascisms" intends to serve as a forum for a general debate on the meaning of the notion "fascism" and its analytical purchase from an anthropological perspective.
We currently don't have past events
To join our network please subscribe to our mailing list.