EASA Applied Anthropology Network WWNA Satellite Events
What is a Satellite Event?
- one-off event endorsed by EASA Applied Anthropology Network (AAN)
- a tool to join the mission of making anthropology accessible in different settings
- a gathering that benefits from WWNA name and the elements of original format
- an action that is independently organized by volunteers
- a happening that targets audiences in different countries and sectors of applied anthropology
How does it work?
The organization of WWNA-branded Satellite event is based on the successful Application submitted to EASA Applied Anthropology Network. If approved, the Application will lead to a License and Organization Pack with some useful resources including how-to tips, templates and slides. In return, EASA AAN will use existing communication channels for the successful promotion of the event and pool the resources of its extended network.
Step by step
- Learn more in Satellite Event Guide Book
- Submit the Application Form
- Use the Satellite Event Pack to promote it locally
- Sign the License Agreement together with SE Manager
Past Satellites Events
2019: Why Corporate Innovation Needs Anthropologists: Health Edition (Lisbon, Portugal)
2019: Why Romania Needs Anthropologists: On Mental Health (Bucharest, Romania)
Satellite Event Manager
SE Manager is responsible for coordinated development of Satellite Events around the world. He/she assists local teams to successfully curate and implement the event.
- Hélène Veiga Gomes
- Contact: wwna.satellite(at)easaonline.org