Book Series Editor
EASA seeks a new Book series editor
EASA seeks a new Book series editor to take over from Aleksandar Boskovic, whose term of office comes to an end following the 2020 Lisbon conference.
The editor role involves:
- Communication with Berghahn Books
- Contacting possible authors, editors;
- Networking with EASA members for submitting manuscripts (in particular at EASA conferences)
- Contact with EASA Network convenors for possible publicat
- Communication with authors and editors reg. manuscripts (advising them regarding submission of projects, revising of projects/manuscripts, the on-going production until final book, negotiations with Berghahn Books, etc.)
- Check language issues in manuscripts
- Find the right reviewers for manuscripts, get the reviews in an acceptable time
- Communication with the Treasurer regarding financial matters
- Communication with an advisory board for book series (to be created)
- Coordinating the EASA book prize competition (provide evaluations, etc.)
- Reports to the EASA Executive Committee (~ twice per year)
- Provide information for the EASA website regarding the book series
- Annual report for AGM and for publication in the EASA Newsletter
- Presentation of the Book series outcome at the EASA Biennial Conferences (book launches)
- The position of Book series editor cannot exceed four years (2020-2024).
Applications consisting of a short covering letter and a CV, should be sent to the Secretary, Monica Heintz, on monica.heintz(at)gmail.com by 15th of June.